Members of Evesham Tennis can enjoy year-round tennis as well as use of the Rowing Club clubhouse and facilities which include:
- Café Saturday and Sunday mornings: leather sofas, papers, Wi-Fi, bean to cup coffee, rolls and full breakfasts
- Bar with real ale and soft drinks 7 days a week
- Sun room with view over the courts
- Free use of new boardroom for you and your business
- Changing rooms, lift for disabled, pay and play squash
- A range of flexible membership bands, including Anytime-TENNIS (includes all floodlight usage), Standard-TENNIS, and Coaching-Only provide you with options that meet your own requirements.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01386 446 131 (Clubhouse)
- by mobile: 0778 857 2974 (Andy Crowther – Inspire2coach)
- Current options, benefits and prices are listed here: Tennis Membership options
- Membership PDF form can be found Here
- Direct debit PDF form can be found Here
- (fill in forms and drop off at the bar with direct debit form)
Fees are best paid monthly as direct debit payments. All we ask is that you ideally remain a member for the first year after which you can cancel your membership at one month’s notice. You can join in social nights / coaching sessions twice without paying a membership fee as a taster before you join. New members get a free half hour session with one of the coaches to see what sessions they are best suited to.