JUNIOR HEAD CANCELLED
It is with great reluctance that we have had to make the decision to cancel the Junior Head race tomorrow.
We have tried to leave the decision to last practical point to see if the weather forecast changed but there is a consistent forecast of winds speeds in excess of 20mph with gusts of over 40mph. It is these wind speeds that have caused us to cancel.
We look forward to seeing all competitors at our Regatta next year.
Junior Head Draw 2018 –
Senior & Masters of the Avon Head – Saturday 24th November 2018
The following documents apply to all Evesham events.
- Child Welfare Statement
- Child Welfare Form
- CHILD WELFARE PLAN
- Child Welfare Procedure for Volunteers
- Emergency Sat Nav River Access Points
- Local Map
- Important contact details. phone numbers
The following documents apply to Evesham Annual and Sprint Regattas
- Regatta Safety Plan 2018
- Important Notices to all competitors 2018
- Main Regatta Course Map.1000m course 2018
- Sprint Course Map . 500m course 2018
- Regatta Risk Assessment 2018
- Course Marshall Instructions 2018
- Dealing with other river traffic 2018
The following documents apply to all Evesham Heads
- Head Safety Plan 2018
- Important notice to all competitors
- Heads-dealing with other river traffic
The following documents apply to Evesham Junior Head
The following documents apply to Evesham Main Head – Masters of the Avon
Evesham Regatta 2018
Results for Avon Masters & Evesham Senior Head 2017
“All masters times have been adjusted in line with the British Rowing Masters Handicapping Data – 2015”.
Results for Evesham Junior Head 2017
Results for Evesham Regatta 2017
Results for the Evesham Senior Head 2016
Results for the Evesham Junior Head 2016
Results for the Evesham Regatta & Sprint 2016:
Results for the Evesham Senior Head 2015:
Results for the Evesham Junior Head 2015:
Evesham Regatta Results 2015
Results for the Evesham Junior Head 2014:
ERC Head – Course Records